Sunday, August 18, 2013

Paragon 3 Seri Kembangan


Visited SIL and fam today
Of course, I intended to meet my niece, Icha...
Naughty girl gonna be...huhu
Gonna Be? She's now a bit noty
with short hair cut just simply look alike 
Dora The Explorer...
=)

After taking quite long few hours 
stayed and chatted with 'em
with pleasure, Mr. H and I
made a short stop to Paragon 3 Show Gallery
It's just a few steps from my SIL's home

I found that house aka condo was superrrr coolllllll!!!
I like the panoramic illustrations pretty good
with private elevator to your house
the spaces are simply satisfying
spacious and cozy with 2 balconies
1 at the hall
1 at the master bed
the condo fits with 3+1 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Garden view of course made me more deranged
those pix are some of them for u to imagine 
how cool that place would be

the condo


From the security entrance


The seats near pool and garden


Master bed


3rd room attached to bathroom


The elevator to the 'lepak-ing' space direct to your main home door

I forgot to take pics on my own...
I wish I'll buy it someday...


(pictures source : google)




No comments: