Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jonker Walk Malacca


Hi there...
I'm back....
I've been wandering around in Malacca
with Mr. H and my sis
years ago...but not even once
I go to Jonker Street until one day
after 'suffering' of ppl exactly my frens
said they've been there to 'cuci mata'
 I asked my Mr. H to take me over there...

Jonker Walk at night
It's sorta China Town....
Happening mostly at night...
and of course PACKED!!!
especially on weekend...

They are selling this sort of stuffs...

But for me, I've no other choice
Kita redah ajer biar pun ramai orang...
Ahakssss....
Until I got what I'm not thinking at all to carry in my hand...
SHOPAHOLIC, never say never to
shopinggggggggg....... 

Actually guys, the things sold here
quite interesting, some are antique
I chose to go to Jonker Gallery to buy
my orange dress....
there, they have awesome colors
of dresses....it's a point of interest (POI) place...
should go there!!!!

Other than that, they sell 'gula ketuk'
I wasn't buying it cuz it's a sweet thing
soooo, I have no intention to get some...

I also 'terbeli' 2 bags...
lots of choices there but the POI I went to
has no signage at the door...
sooooo, I don't know
what should I call it
but the shop only sells bags...

The places I went to and.............
the stuffs I bought....only 3...hmmmpppp...

Well, it's time for to rest now....
It's quite tired moving around there....
Water please....oh no.....
I need pillow now....
Bye peeps

No comments: