Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rooftop Prince

I've been finished watching this drama...the ending????I cried till I soaked my pillow.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!absolutely 5-star rated for rooftop prince...all elements are in there...peeps, I suggest u to watch this! (if u do love korean dramas, dun miss this one)...

How i miss to visit Korea rite now...for sure, I miss the scenery pretty much...Due to this kinda feelings, I've to plan to go there again, soon....Mr. H, lets go there dear....

What is I dreamt of now----> I wanna learn the 'hangul' language..want to add another language as one of my specialty... I hope I'd prepare well before I step on there again...Well peeps, lets view the pitchas...


Two versions of 300 years before and after
Boo Yong, Crown Prince Lee Gak
Yong Tae Moo, Se Na


Their attire after 300 years transported in present time 


From palace to Park Ha's rooftop to Home Shopping office


Their memories before cutting the hair
From left : Woo Yong Sul, Do Chi San, Song Man Bo
Prince Lee Gak and Park Ha 


Kinda funny moment...I was LOL...
Always being sitted at the back of small truck
They dunno how to sit at the car back seat
At last, trunk is the best choice they had made
Very sweet but yet FUNNY...


This one is really touching...back from the olden days of 300-year
Reincarnated from Crown Prince to Yong Tae Yong

To investigate the death of his Crown Princess, Hwa Yong...They have transported to Seoul current time
at the Park Ha's rooftop and become Lee Gak's, Man Bo's,
Chi San's and Yong Sul's guardian...
In Seoul present time, he knows the only one who deeply loved him is
Park Ha reincarnation of Boo Yong who
actually died for him in 300-year ago not the actual Crown Princess
in order to save the prince lives... 

In the 21st century era, Prince has met the Princess
and taking on the identity of Yong Tae Yong who has same faces with him,
Lee Gak slowly begins to unravel the murder of Yong Tae Yong
and in turn moves closer to solving the murder case of the Crown Princess.
As he finds himself in love with Park Ha,
he figures that maybe the Crown Princess was not so perfect after all...

The elements of fantasy, comedy and romance are in there...
If u feel to watch it, this drama contains of 20 episodes...
I've finished it in 2-day times...

Okay peeps, thats all for this time...till I meet u'll soon...

No comments: