Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm so into these....


I'm crazy nowadays....
Am I???
Hahahah..only to "Jejak Jepun bersama Zizan"
and also "Mad Markets"...
Both are airing on Wed...

The main reason..
it MUST be by the adrenaline
of mine...
TRAVELLING LOVER...
My Mr. H also always accompanied me
everywhere I wanna go...
Just prepare the MONEY...
it's a MUST!!!


You'll laugh and learn

Tell me peeps, where'd u go 
which doesn't involve money at all....
There's NOwhere....
If u wanna go at least KL city
You've to pay the fuel or toll fares, right....

I was asking my Mr. H to visit Japan...
He said soon....hahahaha
When soon it is, I still don't have any ideas...

For places in 'MM'
I'll go certain places soon
I've listed them in my diary...
Luv to watch 'MM' for having rough idea...
That's the cause yuo've to pay
when you are not
following and hiring any travel agents...



Hanis the host of Mad Markets

Well, not purposely promoting their shows
But true enough if you wanna go some places,
Just watch these two segments...
You'll fall in luv with them...
Hmmmmmpppp...  

K, peeps...
Bye then....
\__/

** credits to both pictures taken from Google...

No comments: