Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Convocation Day


03.12.2012
The date I will never forget
For the hardship for almost 3 and 1/2 years
Driving along at nite from Putrajaya to Shah Alam

Many kinda expenses had been spent in these years
Also time sacrifice and my obligations
towards my hubby
Thanks a lot hubby for
supporting me in every way


Received from Pro Cansellor


My big suppoters...luv ya'll

To share sumthing and
I still remembered
Someone said to me that
I won't finish my study
and I leave it in the middle
Did that sum1 know my strength and capabilities?

I know myself more than you're...
To that person, I will never trust every word u say
which involving my life....
Pandai2 je!!!!
Dasar tak nak tgk orang lain maju.....


~77th UiTM Convocation Ceremony~
xoxo
Hubby is the one who supports
me well and I love u so much BB
again thanks for everything
My whole family also
thank you for trusting and giving me all your supports
I'll never stand at my place now if all of you
not standing still behind me

To all my BM223 BFF,
gonna miss u guys.....!

A part of my BBA (Hons) Human Resource Mgt frens

No comments: