Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day.....

Assalamualaikum peeps...

This entry is special for my two mums who are really special in my whole life...

For Mum Khori, from deep in my heart, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...thank u for everything....and you're the best mum!!! thousands thanks for teaching me since i was a kid, giving me the Islamic based since i was 3...really appreciate it, from that young taught, i know to differentiate everything....thanks again mommy.....i pray for you mum, hope u mum be blessed all the time...



Kisses and hugs for u mum...



For Allahyarhamah Mum Nora, it's a short time knowing u...less than 2 years we've been together as a part of family...special thanks for teaching me some sort of Malacca dishes for me to cook for Mr. H...His fav dish....and my prayer for u Mum, wish u be among the believers...Al-Fatihah....



Thank u mums....

No comments: