Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cute and adorable familia...


Dr. Halina,
Since I'm a good reader of your all posts in 
I can't wait to see your segment
Tuesday by Tuesday 
I keep awaiting when your turn will come
Tadddaaaaa, last nite at 9 o'clock tamaman
I de dpn TV....
I watched your romantika segment....
sgt cute all of u
Luv to watch your toddler pny karenah....
Ya Allah, pade I, B sgt cute and I rase 
Soon I wish I'll have one just like her...
Suke wat muke nakal tapi bijak...
Tu yang I geram sgt tu....

Lagipun, segmen buat kat Bali (miss the place dearly), 
so every place yang u'll rakam....
I can imagine how best and calm they are...
'I went there too' :)
Well, your family is my fav celeb family
consider celebrity la kan...da jadi public figure...
And I also tak jemu2 bace every post 
yang u shared dgn public....

I wish smg Dr. satu famili 
dilindung di bawah rahmat Allah Yang Esa...

Cute kiddos with the parents I liked most
**pix source : google

No comments: