Thursday, June 28, 2012

Paradise Ranch....


K-drama lagi!!!!how crazy I'm towards it...hmmpp...I spent my 2 days just for watching this drama...absolutely la weekend kan...rekod terpantas I've made...Hmppp...Lets have a look on it...


The main characters
 

The two young lovers


The ahjussi, noona, oppa, hyung n Paulist...


At the ranch in Jeju Island

It tells about the ranch which located near to the construction place handled by these above two lads...Biase ar, sorang Director muda, sorang lagi a very gentleman director...crisis here and there, but this drama is not considered as a triangle love story as other dramas but pentagon shape drama...Jadi la nk isi2 mase yg terluang since cite showed in TV is not good enough for me to watch....

Having fun n jadi salah satu hobi da layan K-Drama....Well, that's all for now....Next drama to be watched is Personal Taste....

No comments: